305 Pritchard Avenue
The five houses that make up the western side of the 300 block of Pritchard Avenue, in the white section of Northside east of Church Street, are the most intact group of 1920s houses in the neighborhood. 305 Pritchard Avenue, owned and occupied in 1957 by Walter W. Boger, supervisor of the University Service Plants, is a front-gabled Craftsman-style house with an offset gabled entrance porch.
Sources: Gatza, Survey file; 1957 City Directory.
SOURCE: M. Ruth Little, The Town and Gown Architecture of Chapel Hill, North Carolina, 1795-1975 (Chapel Hill: UNC Press, 2006), 214-15.