c. 1952, c. 2000
Constructed in 1952, this one-story, front-gabled cottage with side-gabled wing on the right (south) elevation has been recently renovated. It has replacement weatherboards and four-light vinyl casement windows. The replacement front door, a one-light-over-four-panel door is sheltered by a front-gabled roof supported by knee brackets. There is a shed-roofed ell at the rear and a low stone wall surrounds the property. County tax records date the building to 1952 and it was renovated between 1992 and 2014.
In the 2015 survey, this was deemed a Noncontributing Building.
SOURCE: Heather Wagner Slane, National Register of Historic Places Nomination: Chapel Hill Historic District Boundary Increase and Additional Documentation, Orange County, OR1750 (Raleigh, NC: North Carolina State Historic Preservation Office, 2015), courtesy of the North Carolina State Historic Preservation Office.